Free Pattern Monday

Today is June 17 and my Block a Day calendar (desktop, spiral bound) features the traditional Idaho Beauty block. It's really four 10" star blocks.

Idaho Beauty block by Patricia Bryant

If you have the calendar, then the free pattern will make sense to you. If you don't have it, I think you can probably figure out the patch dimensions. (and yes, for a SHORT time I will have the block pattern here; then I will take it down).

I created a quilt shop program called Calendar Girls and this was the free featured pattern for June.

Idaho Beauty Quilt: 35" x 57"

I also designed it for Blank Quilting Fabrics 15 years ago. Here's my digital rendition:

Idaho Beauty using the Jessica fabrics collection

Click on the link which will take you to a 3 page pdf. Here is the cutting info for the block. I used it in one of my other calendars (2018). Enjoy!



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com