Quilter's Block a Day Calendar: Week 3

I love what Patricia B. of Australia did with my patterns. She brought them to life with her choice of fabrics. But, it's beyond amazing how she photographed each one of them. And she did this every. Single. Day, of 2016.

Here is the 3rd week of blocks made by Patricia:

January 15, Birthday Cake

January 15, Birthday Cake: 12"
January 16, Indiana Puzzle Variation

January 16, Indiana Puzzle Variation: 12"
 January 17, Ladie's Aid Block

January 17, Ladie's Aid Block
 January 18, Louisiana
January 18, Louisiana
 January 19, Patch as Patch Can

January 19, Patch as Patch Can
 January 20, Patience Corners
January 20, Patience Corners
 January 21, Right Hand of Friendship

January 21, Right Hand of Friendship
I hope you enjoyed seeing this set of 7 blocks. Hope to be back next Sunday for another set. Thanks, Patricia!

Comments

  1. That is fun, to get up each morning, look at the calendar, and dig in and build that block that day! Great stitching and fabric combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Debby! The fabric choices made to create each of these blocks was a great choice; they made each of these blocks stand out beautifully. It took me a few minutes on a couple of them to figure out how they were made; but, I finally got each one. Thank you so much for sharing these lovely blocks! Have a spectacular day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby, I'm VERY much enjoying seeing the blocks each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enJOYing the photography as much as seeing how see matched up the fabrics so well. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com