Quilts That Rumble

I shared these quilt tops in June and my local longarm quilter finished them and I put the binding on. They are sure to delight 3 little kids for sure!

Do you remember the fabrics? Little circus animals and sweet prints!

Rumble by Windham Fabrics (2015)

Check out the link and you will see how I constructed the quilts. I made the fabric do all the talking! Here they are quilted and bound.

4 Blocks with large center squares surrounded by triangles


3 Nine Patch blocks with extra strips


Four Nine Patch blocks with sashing

They all measure about 38" x 38" and are perfect for a baby or toddler. You don't have to be fancy for little kids' quilts - just go with some fun novelty prints and they will be thrilled.


These quilts make me smile and I hope they do for you, too!

Comments

  1. Those are so cute! And fast, too. I have fabric that needs to be used so I think I'll have to make a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - quick and cute. Let the fabric do the work. Little kids want to see fun fabric.

      Delete
  2. Sweet. The top one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com