FREE Patterns for National Quilting Day

Hooray! It's National Quilting Day! Why not a FREE pattern? I designed this for Windham Fabrics several years ago and if you have any special people playing a musical instrument (it's recital season), this is for you.

Musical Stars: 57" x 57"

I also made a variation of it for a special young man who led the youth music at my church. This used another music themed collection by Windham.

Opus One (43" x 55") made using Type Band fabrics by Windham

Yes, I know, not everyone plays the piano. Just grab the notes and stars, and of course, the piano key border is universal. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I like them both, but the Musical Stars one is my favorite.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com