Star Spangled Banner Quilts and FREE Patterns

I have made a LOT of quilts with the red, white and blue theme. Here is an oldie, but the pattern is still available at the Windham Fabrics web site (yes, I make a LOT of quilts with their fabrics). This is from about 2007, but still a fantastic beauty! FREE PATTERN!

American Beauty Quilt by Leslie Sonkin and Debby Kratovil

Here is a VERY old one I made even before I came into the professional quilting world. I even hand quilted this. I'm pulling it out to hang this weekend.

Stitched and hand quilted about 25 years ago

And one more: this was given to the family who lost their dear son in Afghanistan. It is hanging over his bed in his bedroom. His mom considers it a precious reminder of his beautiful - and short - life.

This is also a FREE PATTERN.

Americana Quilt with Hearts

If you are with me in this crazy email subscription transition, I think I've found a way to make it easy.

Remember, the end of June Blogger will retire the email feed. If you wish to continue getting these posts, click the link OR the image and it will take you to a simple sign-up. As always, I am honored that you continue to visit and get inspiration from all the fun I have playing with my fabric!

Click the here to subscribe to my posts

Comments