Souvenir FREE Pattern

I designed this quilt for Blank Fabrics in 2007 and called it Color Blox Stars. It uses the traditional Souvenir Block. I made it in the blue colors and the brown quilt is just a digital. The blocks are 15" x 15". (The blue one is the real quilt.)

Color Blox Stars: 65" x 65"
 And the brown fabrics:

Color Blox in Browns
Click the links and you will be able to download the color 2 page pattern.

Here is the Stash Block in a 10" size. This ran in Quilt Magazine in 2007. Notice the Asian flavored fabrics.

Souvenir Block: 10" x 10"
Here is the cutting diagram for the 10" block.
So, grab some scraps and make a sample block. If you like it, make some more and soon you'll have enough for a quilt! Believe me - I honestly read every comment and appreciate everything you say (except the spammers!)

Comments

  1. Thank you so much! I'm sorry you are locked out, and I know it's annoying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com