Christmas in July, Day 2

Oh, it's SO HOT outside! But that doesn't mean we can't think about Christmas! This is a perfect quilt to get a head start on your Christmas quilting.

This is a repost from July 2017. While you may not be able to find these fabrics, red and green is universal. Use a gorgeous print for those panel strips. The stars are easy and this will go together quickly.

Snow Play is a sweet quilt with a Row by Row flavor. The Winter Friends Collection is very traditional with snowmen, stars, pine trees and lots of red and green. Here is a picture of the finished quilt as it hung in my house for a few minutes. My good friend Connie Gallant longarm quilted it for P and B Fabrics and I put the binding on.

Snow Play quilt by Gina Gempesaw for P and B Textiles
Quilt Size: 54" x 66". Block Size: 9"

Let's see the special quilting Connie used:

Beautiful quilting by Connie Gallant on the Snow Play quilt
Now, how in the world did this quilt make it to my house? I didn't sew it. But neither did anyone else! This had to meet a deadline for photography and the fabric wasn't shipped from the manufacturer in time.

So, this is a PRINTED PANEL (yes, you heard that right). It came to me so that I could deliver it to Connie and I finished it and shipped it out in time for Spring Market. Believe me, this happens more often than you know in the fabric industry!

This is a FREE pattern at my site because P and B has taken it down. Just click that link for the full color 4 page pdf. Enjoy!

Comments