FREE Pattern for July 4th

Here's my Hey, Hey USA banner made with Windham Fabrics. It's their Pride and Honor collection. I shared it here last year, but it's worth sharing again, I think! What you see here is a digital rendition, but I also made a banner of the 3 blocks using an older Windham collection. The blocks are 18" and the quilt (as shown) is a whopping 60" x 81".


Hey, Hey USA made with Pride and Honor

These are blocks from my Quilter's Block a Day Calendar and I have my 3 block banner hanging in my kitchen. I used to have it hanging in my kitchen, but I have since given this away to a friend.

These are 18" blocks!

Hey, Hey USA Banner

So, if you need a quick block or two to decorate your home for the 4th of July, go get the Windham FREE quilt pattern and made some 18" blocks.

Comments

  1. This pattern is perfect for right now! Thank You Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com