FREE Pattern Saturday

The traditional day for Memorial Day observance is May 31. It has changed over the years to be scheduled over a weekend (for parties and parades and graveside memorials). We observed it last Monday (the 25th). I designed this quilt, Hey, Hey, USA for Windham Fabrics to go with their Pride and Honor Collection of fabrics. Perfect for any Americana observance (remember: July 4th is coming!).

Hey, Hey, USA: 60" x 81". 18" blocks
This also meets the Quilts of Valor size requirement!

These are blocks I designed in 2004 for my Quilter's Block a Day Calendar (Martingale). I have shown the blocks here before. Why not again?!

Here's Old Glory Star, which is my July 4 Block:

Old Glory Star
This is how Patricia Bryant in Australia (who made ALL 366 blocks) staged hers:

Old Glory Star by Patricia Bryant
And Yankee Charm:

Yankee Charm
Patricia's Block:
Yankee Charm by Patricia Bryant
Star Spangled Banner Block:

Star Spangled Banner Block
Here's my own 3 Block Wall Banner:


So, you can have the FREE Hey, Hey, USA pattern by going to the Windham website. It's a perfect QOV project to make and keep one for yourself. And don't forget to take a look at the Pride and Honor collection.

Comments

  1. Thank you, Debby. I make Quilts of Valor for our local chapter and we are always looking for new/easy patterns...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com