Blogger Notifications Turned Off and a FREE pattern

My apologies for sending out two blog posts on one day, but I want to remind you that today is the last day that Blogger (who hosts my blog) will have email updates. So, if you haven't switched over to Follow.it, then you won't get any further notifications from me.

While I prefer how Blogger did things for these past 9 years, Follow.it is the only service that could handle email blasts. They do have those annoying ads at the bottom of my posts. I DO NOT PUT THOSE IN! Also, they delay notification by a whole day. If you don't choose to use the Follow.it platform - I don't blame you. All I suggest is that you check in here from time to time - maybe on a Friday to see what I've shared through the week.

Now, on to my favorite quilt celebrating the 4th of July. Here is my Hey, Hey, USA banner with 18" blocks. I made this a digital pattern for Windham Fabrics. Check it out! And it's FREE!

My own Hey, Hey, USA pattern

The Windham Fabrics quilt is larger (60" x 81") and uses 9 blocks. And it's FREE (sorry; I already said that!)

Hey, Hey, USA FREE pattern: 60" x 81"

These are the 3 blocks I used from my Quilter's Block a Day calendar (which has 366 blocks in TWO sizes). The first is Old Glory Star:

Old Glory Star: 18" x 18"

The second one is Yankee Charm:

Yankee Charm: 18" x 18"

And the third one is Star Spangled Banner:

Star Spangled Banner: 18" x 18"


These are 3 of the 366 blocks (each in 2 sizes) that come on the CD version of my Quilter's Block a Day Calendar which sells for $15 and NO postage (USA only).

If you can't follow my blog with email notifications, you will miss out on the occasional FREE patterns. Just make a note to yourself to check in once in awhile to see what's happening. As always, I'm humbled to have so many enthusiastic quilters interested in what comes off my needle!

Comments

  1. Don worry. I follow you by blogger and your blog is in my blogger list. Thank you very much for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only time will tell. Not sure how this will play out. Thanks for continuing along with me. It makes my quilts happy!

      Delete
  2. I, too, have my favorite blogs on my blogger list. This still works to keep me informed of blog posts I don't want to miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Angie. We all have our "lists" of places we like to visit. Many thanks that you still visit mine. Always hope to inspire my visitors. Debby

      Delete
  3. I don't like blogger, it does not show me separate lists, couponing and quilting. It also cuts off the bottom so if I have time I can click through to see it all. I do 1000 emails a day so time is of the essence for me. I have followit already but am it' s limit for some reason. I book mark those that I think will be losing the closing following link. I visit it every Friday during the few down times I have. I appreciate you and do not wish to lose you. You may be a bookmark of followit allowed you to add me. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think your approach is good, RebeccaH. Visiting some of your favorite blogs on a specific day and then catching up. Not sure when Blogger will totally turn off the email notifications, but they plan on it this month! Thanks for what you shared!

      Delete
  4. I have been following you for awhile. Love your creativity, and the freebies are just great. The 4th of July is in two days, but you have inspired me to do a hanging using the Hey Hey USA blocks. Thanks Now to the machine where the R, W, & B fabrics sit just as if they knew I would be using soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to have "4th of July in December" - just like Christmas in July, I guess! Then folks have time to make a project. Glad you have a stack of RW&B fabrics. I also keep mine in a special pile. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com